I have another awesome recipe for you guys! Sweet, full-of-spice, crunchy granola. This recipe contains no grains, no dairy and no gluten. It is 100% Paleo approved! It’s hands down the best granola I’ve ever had, and trust me when I say that I know my granola (before I was all Paleo, granola was my go-to snack).
So quick, gather your spices, nuts and all the yummy ingredients this recipe calls for, and get baking. The whole family will go crazy over this treat.
Enjoy it with coconut milk, almond milk, non-dairy yogurt, or all by itself.
Tools You’ll Need:
- 2 baking sheets
- Parchment paper
- Metal spatula
- 2 mixing bowls
- Measuring cups
- Measuring Spoons
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 2/3 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 20 pitted and diced medjol dates
- 1 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cups organic coconut oil (melted)
- 2/3 cups pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine all dry ingredients (pumpkin seeds, almonds, pecans, shredded coconut, nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice, ginger, sea salt) in one of your mixing bowls.
- Combine wet ingredients (pumpkin puree, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract) in your other mixing bowl.
- Incorporate wet to dry ingredients. Once combined, add dates and mix well.
- Divide your mixture onto the two baking sheets evenly.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Take baking sheets out of the oven, and using your metal spatula, move the granola around to make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Place baking sheets again into the oven and bake for another 10-12 minutes (keep an eye on it, you dont want it to burn!)
- Take out of oven and let it cool completely (this is where it gets that crunchy feel!) before enjoying.
- Store your granola in a tightly closed container. Granola will last around 2 weeks.
* Makes 16 servings
* Nutritional Information (per serving): 357 calories; 20g fat; 45g carbohydrates; 3g protein.
Trackback from your site.