I realize Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I still have two Paleo Thanksgiving recipes left to share with you! I calculated the days wrong, so to make it up to you, I’m posting two recipes today! TWO in one day! That’s never happened before in the history of Amazing Paleo. A simple way of me showing love to you guys 😉
So here it is. A nice and healthy version of the so-loved deviled eggs. These are irresistibly good. I ate one and couldn’t stop at just one. I ended up having five! You’ll see what I mean when you try them.
My husband and I just got back from Whole Foods (the store JUST opened in Boise, and I must say, I still like my city’s Co-Op better…so, Co-Op, don’t you worry, I’ll still be giving you lot’s of shopping love) buying a ton of tea and coconut water for our fast tomorrow. We are set and super excited to be doing this. For those of you who didn’t read my last blog post, my husband and I are fasting tomorrow – except for the main Thanksgiving meal – to show gratitude to God for all the things He has freely provided us. It’s going to be great to be able to slow down and have extra time to show gratefulness.
I hope you all are having a wonderful night and getting ready for all of your family get-togethers tomorrow. Be merry and enjoy time spent with your loved ones. What a blessing it is to have loved ones!
- 12 hardboiled eggs
- 2 avocados
- 4 tsp hot sauce
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Paprika to taste
- Peel hardboiled eggs and cut each in half, length-wise. Remove yolks and place yolks in a bowl. Place whites on a separate flat dish.
- Add avocado to your yolks and mash together until smooth; mix in hot sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Refill egg white halves with avocado/yolk mix, and decorate with a bit of paprika spice. Serve right away.
- Measuring spoons
- Mixing bowl