Today I have a Nutty Banana Bread recipe for you to try. It’s a total winner.
My loaf is almost gone, but boy do I have great plans for the slices I have left. I think I’m going to make some Paleo french toasts. Doesn’t that just sound super good? Sunday brunch cannot come soon enough!
The beauty of this particular recipe is that it does not have flour (of course it doesn’t, its Paleo) which makes it a gluten-free type of bread. I’ve chosen to substitute the usual wheat flour with nuts, so that every bite can provide you with added nutrition!
Delicious and nutritious…a total win-win situation.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease 1 lb bread pan with coconut oil spray and set aside.
- Mix almond flour, baking soda and sea salt in a large bowl and set aside.
- Whisk eggs, bananas, honey, coconut oil, vanilla extract and almond extract in a separate bowl, and pour over fry ingredients. Mix until no lumps remain. Pour batter into bread pan and bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
- Let cool completely and refrigerate for 2+ hours, as this yields for better slicing.
- 10” bread pan
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- 2 mixing bowls
- Bread knife (to slice bread)