Today I have a Nutty Banana Bread recipe for you to try. It’s a total winner.
My loaf is almost gone, but boy do I have great plans for the slices I have left. I think I’m going to make some Paleo french toasts. Doesn’t that just sound super good? Sunday brunch cannot come soon enough!
The beauty of this particular recipe is that it does not have flour (of course it doesn’t, its Paleo) which makes it a gluten-free type of bread. I’ve chosen to substitute the usual wheat flour with nuts, so that every bite can provide you with added nutrition!
Delicious and nutritious…a total win-win situation.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray bread pan with coconut oil spray and set aside.
- Mix dry ingredients together well: almond flour, baking soda and sea salt.
- Mix wet ingredients together well: bananas, honey, coconut oil, vanilla extract, almond extract and eggs.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients; make sure these are well incorporated.
- Pour batter into bread pan. Bake for 50 minutes (or until it passes the toothpick test).
- Let bread cool. Once cooled, cover it with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Slice into 8 parts, and enjoy every nutritious bite!
- 10” bread pan
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- 2 mixing bowls
- Bread knife (to slice bread)