Day three of my smoothie week has arrived! And guess what’s in store for you? A smoothie that tastes just like cherry candy. Meet the delicious Apple Cherry Smoothie! A perfect drink for whenever you’re craving sweets; it truly hits the spot. I gulped it down, barely stopping to breathe.
The best part about this smoothie is it’s only 184 calories! What a winner. I’ll definitely be making lots of this one at home. Hope you guys like it as much as I did. Cheers!
Tools You’ll Need:
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- ½ cup (organic) frozen dark sweet cherries
- 1 red (crisp) apple
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup filtered water
- 3 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in blender.
- Blend for about 1-2 minutes, until all ingredients have been blended well.
- Pour in favorite glass; add a fun straw and bottoms up!
* Makes one 16 oz smoothie
* Nutritional Information: 184 calories; 2.75g fat; 41g carbohydrates; 4g protein.