Happy Friday everyone!
Today, I’ve decided to juice all day again. I’m just on a juice craze. Love it. Love how it makes me feel, how much energy I get, how much more focused I am and how it does my body good.
I started my day with this Berry Banana Breakfast smoothie; a pretty fantastic way to start my day, if you ask me. It was a total energy booster. After I drank my drink, I went to the gym and did a bit of cardio…nothing too crazy though, as I want to have a low-key day and let my body rest altogether.
I’m currently slurping on another great smoothie I just created…it’s perfect for lunchtime, you’ll see! I will post it tomorrow, so stay tuned!
Tools You’ll Need:
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup fresh and juicy strawberries
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 cup water
- Place all ingredients in blender.
- Blend for about 1-2 minutes, until all ingredients have been blended well.
- Pour in favorite glass; add a fun straw and bottoms up!
* Makes one 20 oz. smoothie
* Nutritional Information: 291 calories; 11.5g fat; 44.5g carbohydrates; 7g protein.