We love contributions to our Paleo community! Are you interested in becoming a guest author at AmazingPaleo.com? If so, review our submission guidelines and send your article our way!
- Word count: There are no maximums, but we appreciate a minimum of 600 words.
- Provide meal ideas to our Paleo community: Recipe pieces must contain: tools used, ingredients list, instructions/steps, yield, nutritional information, and intro write-up.
- Content must be original: Articles submitted to AmazingPaleo.com must be original. We cannot accept content that has been published or submitted elsewhere (including any other blog or social channels) or that will be published elsewhere.
- No SEO-Driven Articles: Content that contains a plethora of SEO keywords, or that has been written for SEO purposes, will not be posted.
- Bio and promotion: A brief bio of the author (a few sentences) with links to his/her website and social channels will be added to the article. If inclined, author can provide us with a small headshot or photo to go along with the bio.
- Links: All links must be provided separately, don’t hyperlink.
- Images: You must either own the image or have found an image that is licensed for commercial use. The image must be a minimum of 750 px wide (750 x 150). We require a minimum of one image. Image must be high quality, and must be in a similar style to the ones posted on AmazingPaleo.com.
- Sources: If you reference any research, statistic, food benefits, etc…please provide link of the source where you obtained this information.
- Voice: We encourage articles that are positive and light. Please write in a voice that encourages trust. Be friendly, be aspirational, be original, be goofy, be personal, be yourself!
- Don’t ramble: It can be easy to get off topic. Please make sure you review your article before submission to ensure topic is focused and that unnecessary words are removed.
- Approval: We will review every single article submitted in a timely manner. If we don’t approve of your initial post, we will suggest adjustments necessary for re-submission.
- Modifications: If we believe we need to slightly edit the content of your post, we will always ask you first and request your approval.
- Author Bio: We love to let our community know about you so please submit an author bio that is no more than 100 words with your article.