Okay. This Strawberry Poppy Seed Paleo Bread is going to blow your socks off. Not kidding! I am adding it to my Top Five Favorite Paleo Treats list because that’s how GOOD it is! #iminlove
I have a set of must-haves when it comes to Paleo treats, and this little one fits every single thing on my special list! Let me show you what I mean:
And on top of all of the wonderful things mentioned above, this bread is also incredibly nutritious. I’m telling you, a total winner. MAKE IT!
This bread is made with all-natural whole foods, all of which are Paleo-approved. Every single ingredient in this recipe serves a purpose, and that purpose is to create an incredible bread that is not only delicious, but that is also good for your body! Gotta love healthy treats; its the only kind we should ever eat!
I hope you get a chance to make this yummy bread in your own kitchen (it is very easy to prepare, so don’t be shy), and if you do, I bet it’ll bring just as many smiles to your home as it did to ours!
As always, please leave comments below of what you thought or any questions you might have!
- 1 ½ cups cashew flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup arrowroot flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 zucchini, peeled and grated
- ½ cup diced strawberries
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- Coconut oil spray
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease three 3 ¼“ mini bread pans and set aside.
- Place grated zucchini on a paper towel to let zucchini moisture be absorbed by the towel.
- Combine cashew flour, coconut flour, arrowroot flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl, set aside.
- Whisk eggs, coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract and poppy seeds in a separate bowl and pour over dry ingredients; combine until no lumps remain. Fold in zucchini and strawberries.
- Divide the batter between the three bread pans and bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
- Let cool completely and refrigerate for 2+ hours, as this yields for better slicing.
- Place strawberry sauce ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth. Transfer to a small mason jar and refrigerate for 1+ hours. Use to top bread after slicing.
• High speed blender
• Two medium bowls
• Measuring cups
• Measuring spoons
• Cutting board
• Sharp knife
• 3 mini bread loaves (5½" x 3" x 2¼" high)