I think it’s been 11 months since I’ve had a sandwich. Paleo says no grains, so I stay away from all bread. Except for my Paleo banana bread and Paleo muffins, of course. I just haven’t had the salty-tasting bread…you know, the normal kind. That’s pretty insane if you ask me. 11 months without having a single sandwich bite? It’s some sort of world record in my book, considering I used to have a sandwich at least once a day before becoming 100% Paleo. Apparently I go all in when I put my mind into something. Good to know ;).
Lately I’ve been feeling a bit edgy…in a good way though. I feel courageous and empowered. Not exactly sure why this is, but I love it. Maybe it’s the fact that I believe in the spirit of power, self-discipline and love that God has given all of us, and I am walking in the spirit. Whatever it may be, it’s rad. It has been positively affecting multiple areas in my life…my relationships, my fitness, my career, even my cooking and baking.
Yesterday, I got “courageous” and decided to nail a bread recipe. It turned out fantastic! On my 1st try! My house smelled wonderful. I had a friend come visit and she said she could smell the bread from outside the house. Score! Enjoy this Paleo Rosemary Bread.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray your bread pan with coconut oil spray, set aside.
- In a bowl mix in all dry ingredients together (almond flour, arrowroot powder, baking soda, sea salt)
- In your food processor mix in almond butter with olive oil.
- Add eggs and RAW honey to the food processor and mix well.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix till incorporated.
- Add in rosemary leaves (braking leaves from the branch…be careful not to add the branch to your bread).
- Add mixture to brad pan and place in oven for 45 minutes (or until toothpick comes out clean).
- Let cool. Once cool, slice your bread using your bread knife. Eat and be merry. Add some nice soft butter for an even better culinary experience!
- Food processor
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Bread Pan
- Bread Knife