Before I show you how to make Chocolate Chip ‘n’ Macadamia Nut Cookies, I have exciting news! My husband and I are getting a new apartment in the heart of downtown Boise! And let me tell you, it is SO COOL!
We just rented our house (rent started yesterday) and are now we are temporarily living at my in-laws’ guest house (so kind of them!) until our new apartment is ready to be moved in. We are thrilled and cannot wait to get all settled in. This means, Amazing Paleo will now have a new kitchen! I will be sure to take lots of pictures of it for you guys to see. I know great cooking/baking times await me in that place.
So life is a bit busy right now with work, moving, and the new apartment remodeling that we have going on. I will try my best to post at least once a week…until we are all settled in and then I can pick up the pace a bit and have more frequent recipes on the blog for all of you.
Today I am sharing one of my all time favorites…my Chocolate Chip ‘n’ Macadamia Nut Cookies. Our family loves these! We took a bunch with us to the cruise we went to, and they were gone all in one day.
Enjoy these paleo Chocolate Chip ‘n’ Macadamia Nut Cookies, guys. And see you all next week 😉
- 2½ cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ⅔ cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup coconut oil (melted)
- ¼ cup RAW honey (melted)
- 3 whisked eggs (include yolks)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup roasted macadamia nuts
- ⅔ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover baking sheets with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Mix dry ingredients together (almond flour, coconut flour, shredded coconut, baking soda, sea salt)
- Mix wet ingredients together (coconut oil, honey, eggs, vanilla extract)
- Pour wet ingredients into your dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in macadamia nuts and chocolate chips to mixture.
- Grab 2 tablespoons worth of mixture and turn mixture into a ball. Place on baking sheet and flatten the ball mixture with your hand (to create a cookie shape).
- Once mixture is all gone and cookies are ready to be baked, place baking sheets in the oven for about 18-20 minutes [Check at around minute 16 to make sure bottom of cookies are not burning]
- Let cool and enjoy! So yummy!
- 2 baking sheets
- Aluminum foil
- 2 mixing bowls
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cups
And if you like these, be sure to check out my Walnut Apple-Banana Cookies recipe too!