Yum! I love Coconut Lemon Paleo Pancakes! I’ve shared plenty of waffle recipes with you guys, but never a pancake one. One of my readers requested for me to post a good pancake recipe, so this one is for her!
Hope all of you find this recipe delish…my husband and I devoured. 😉
Have a great morning and make this a fabulous day!
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 3 tbsp full fat canned coconut milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Zest of ½ lemon
- 1 egg
- Coconut oil, for greasing
- Mix almond flour, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk coconut milk, honey, vanilla extract and egg. Pour over bowl with dry ingredients, mix until no lumps remain and fold in lemon zest
- Place a skillet over medium heat and add coconut oil.
- Once skillet is hot, add about 2 tbsp of the batter to form a small pancake (anywhere between 2" or 3"). These pancakes are delicate so cook them one at a time. Cook each side for 3-4 minutes, or until golden. Repeat until all batter is used. Serve warm and add favorite toppings.
- Large skillet
- 2 Mixing bowls
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons