I have a superb recipe for you guys today. Are you ready for this? Do you think you can handle so much goodness at once? I am not sure I can…someone needs to come over and take these Paleo Dark Chocolate Chip Brownies way from me…or else, I will probably eat the entire batch! 😉 Good thing I have a dinner party to go to tonight, so I will be taking these little guys there and sharing with friends.
This wonderfully decadent dessert is sweet, soft, moist, and has a crunchy surprise with very bite. I think you and your family will highly enjoy this one! It is perfect for the holidays too. Just picture this: these brownies + a nice cup of tea + sitting by the fireplace + watching snow fall by a window. Oh-em-gee. Totally blissful!
Go get all the needed ingredients, as you don’t want to miss out on making this Paleo brownie recipe!
- 3 tablespoons 100% cocoa powder
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons RAW honey
- 8 medjool dates, pitted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil (to grease pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease pan and set aside.
- Plug in your food processor and add medjool dates, eggs, honey, coconut oil and vanilla extract. Pulse until smooth.
- In your mixing bowl add dry ingredients and mix well (almond flour, baking soda, sea salt, cocoa powder and cinnamon).
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix these together well.
- Fold in chocolate chips and slivered almonds.
- Pour mixture into pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and let cool. Refrigerate for about one hour before enjoying (it’s consistency becomes a but more solid and I prefer eating them this way). Top with a scoop of your favorite Paleo ice cream - I used this ice cream!
- Food Processor
- 8x8 inch baking dish
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
Check out these gorgeous roses I got myself at Whole Foods yesterday! Sometimes a girl’s gotta treat herself to pretty flowers. 😉 More brownie pictures below…get ready to drool!
Ps: you can add a spoonful (or two) of this delicious paleo Mixed Berry Jam on top of the brownies; ti would be so delicious!