I have a superb recipe for you guys today. Are you ready for this? Do you think you can handle so much goodness at once? I am not sure I can…someone needs to come over and take these Paleo Dark Chocolate Chip Brownies way from me…or else, I will probably eat the entire batch! 😉 Good thing I have a dinner party to go to tonight, so I will be taking these little guys there and sharing with friends.
This wonderfully decadent dessert is sweet, soft, moist, and has a crunchy surprise with very bite. I think you and your family will highly enjoy this one! It is perfect for the holidays too. Just picture this: these brownies + a nice cup of tea + sitting by the fireplace + watching snow fall by a window. Oh-em-gee. Totally blissful!
Go get all the needed ingredients, as you don’t want to miss out on making this Paleo brownie recipe!
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp honey
- 8 medjool dates, pitted
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp slivered almonds
- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil
- Coconut oil spray, for greasing
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease 8”x8" baking dish and set aside.
- Add medjool dates, eggs, honey, coconut oil and vanilla extract to a food processor, and process until smooth. Set aside.
- To a mixing bowl, add in almond flour, baking soda, sea salt, cocoa powder and cinnamon, and mix to combine. Pour wet ingredients in and mix together until no lumps remain in the batter. Fold in chocolate chips and slivered almonds, pour batter into the greased pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool completely, and refrigerate for about one hour before slicing and serving. Top with a scoop of Paleo ice cream or with favorite whipped topping.
- Food Processor
- 8x8 inch baking dish
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
Check out these gorgeous roses I got myself at Whole Foods yesterday! Sometimes a girl’s gotta treat herself to pretty flowers. 😉 More brownie pictures below…get ready to drool!
Ps: you can add a spoonful (or two) of this delicious paleo Mixed Berry Jam on top of the brownies; ti would be so delicious!