Yesterday I shared my homemade Paleo Mayo recipe and I promised you guys that I would reveal what I used the mayo for. Are you ready for this? It is oh-so-great. You should be excited! I can barely wait for you all to taste this. If you end up making this recipe, you’ll have to promise me you’ll leave a comment and tell me what you think!
This Grape Super Salad recipe is perfect to welcome our beloved summer; it’s refreshing, full of flavor, and uses some great summer staples such as grapes, broccoli and onions. Prepare yourself for some ‘salad greatness’.
- 6 cups broccoli florets, about 3 heads of broccoli
- ¾ purple onion, cubed
- ¾ cups slivered almonds
- 1 ½ cups purple grapes, halved
- 10 strips uncured bacon, cooked and diced
- ⅓ cup organic raisins
- 1 cup Paleo Mayo
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk mayo and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Toss broccoli florets, onion, grapes and almonds in a large mixing bowl. Incorporate bacon bits and raisins to the mixture.
- Drizzle mayo-lemon dressing to the salad and toss to coat.
- Enjoy right away or refrigerate to save for later.
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Large Tupperware bowl with lid
- Small mixing bowl
- Wooden spoon