I just made these lovely little treats. Aren’t they super cute? They remind me of an egg (must be because Easter’s in the air)…only they’re a lot prettier than an egg. 😉
These are truly a fantastic Easter dessert to make for the family. They are fun to eat, cute looking, sweet, nutty and very nutritious! The perfect combination if you ask me.
These Strawberry Coconut Blondies also super easy to make. Go on. Give ’em a try!
- 1 cup walnuts
- ¾ cup roasted and unsalted macadamia nuts
- 5 medjool dates, pitted
- ½ cup strawberries, diced
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Unsweetened shredded coconut, to coat
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Place shredded coconut in a flat plate, and set aside.
- Add dates to a food processor and process until a paste-like consistency is reached. Add in nuts and process until nuts have broken down. As the food processor is running, slowly pour in melted coconut oil and stop processing once mixture is well combined. Transfer mix to a bowl and fold in diced strawberries. Use the mixture to form 1 ½" in balls, and place them on the lined baking sheet.
- Roll balls in shredded coconut, place them back into the baking sheet and refrigerate for 2+ hours. Keep refrigerated in a tight lid container for up to 1 week.
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Food Processor
- Mixing bowl
- Small bowl (a cereal bowl works great!)
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
Keep refrigerated at all times.