Savory Waffles with Poached Eggs and Hollandaise Sauce. YUM! This is breakfast perfection. You will not regret making these…trust me. My husband and I devoured the 4 waffles the recipe yields. We are huge breakfast fans and this little creation blew our minds. It was paleo-licious.
I will continue to post holiday recipes, as I promised on my last post, Paleo Chocolate n’ Espresso Truffles, but I just thought a middle-of-the-week breakfast post wouldn’t hurt anyone ;).
So don’t you worry, I’ll have all sorts of Thanksgiving and Christmas dishes coming very soon. I love the holidays and there is nothing better than being well prepared (food-wise) for them, don’t you think?!
Be sure to visit Amazing Paleo often, you won’t want to miss what’s coming!
- 4 eggs (whisked)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 3 tablespoons full fat canned coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- Coconut oil spray
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- Turn on waffle maker.
- Combine all ingredients together and mix thoroughly.
- Once waffle maker is hot and ready, pour mixture and cook waffles according to the instructions on your waffle maker.
- Keep waffles in a warm oven until Poached eggs and Paleo Hollandaise Sauce are ready.
- Watch video on how to cook Poached eggs to perfection here!
- Fill your blender with boiling water and cover with its lid. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Dry blender and blend the egg yolks and lemon juice.
- With the blender on low, slowly add in melted coconut oil in a steady stream.
- Add sea salt and paprika, then pulse a few times to combine.
- Serve immediately over Poached Eggs and Waffles.
- Waffle maker
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
Tools You’ll Need for Poached Eggs and Hollandaise Sauce:
- Large spoon with small holes
- Small bowl or container
- Microwavable bacon dish
- Food Processor
Waffle recipe slightly modified from PaleOMG.com
Hollandaise Sauce recipe slightly modified from againstallgrain.com