I love to make people happy. I love to create. I love to share. I love to feed.
And what activity satisfy all of those loves? Bread baking!
You may be thinking…”moooore bread recipes?!” Well. Yes! Bread is everything.
This particular recipe is sweet, nutty, moist, crunchy and gluten-free. Doesn’t that description just make your mouth water? Well, how about you bake some and get to actually try it! Take a trip to the grocery store, get all the ingredients you need, put your apron on and turn that oven of yours on! Let’s bake this Apple Cinnamon Paleo Bread together, shall we?
Let me tell you, this bread is a perfect pairing for your morning/afternoon coffee. If you’re not too much of a coffee fan, pair it up with chai tea or with your favorite herbal tea. It will not disappoint.
- 1 medium apple (finely diced)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 3 medium eggs (whisked)
- 2 tablespoons RAW honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil (melted)
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- Coconut oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prep all your ingredients.
- Grease brad pan with coconut oil spray and set aside.
- In one of your mixing bowls, combine all of your dry ingredients: almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda and sea salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine all of your wet ingredients: eggs, coconut oil, honey, and diced apples.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the batter in your bread pan, top with pecans and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until your bread passes the toothpick test.
- Let cool for about 30 minutes. Slice into 8 slices and enjoy a piece with a hot cup of your favorite coffee. Lasts for about 10 days (refrigerated)
- 10” bread pan
- 2 mixing bowls
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Bread knife