I love to make people happy. I love to create. I love to share. I love to feed.
And what activity satisfy all of those loves? Bread baking!
You may be thinking…”moooore bread recipes?!” Well. Yes! Bread is everything.
This particular recipe is sweet, nutty, moist, crunchy and gluten-free. Doesn’t that description just make your mouth water? Well, how about you bake some and get to actually try it! Take a trip to the grocery store, get all the ingredients you need, put your apron on and turn that oven of yours on! Let’s bake this Apple Cinnamon Paleo Bread together, shall we?
Let me tell you, this bread is a perfect pairing for your morning/afternoon coffee. If you’re not too much of a coffee fan, pair it up with chai tea or with your favorite herbal tea. It will not disappoint.
- 1 medium apple, finely diced
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 3 medium eggs
- 2 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- Coconut oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease brad pan with coconut oil spray and set aside.
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda and sea salt in a large bowl, set aside.
- Whisk eggs, coconut oil and honey in a separate bowl and pour over dry ingredients; combine until no lumps remain. Fold in diced apples.
- Pour the batter in greased bread pan, top with pecans and bake for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
- Let cool completely and refrigerate for 2+ hours, as this yields for better slicing.
- 10” bread pan
- 2 mixing bowls
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Bread knife