If you’re like my husband, you don’t usually get super excited about eating a greens salad. So, as his wife, I have to “hide” his greens in his meals, to make sure he is still getting those great nutrients and vitamins to stay healthy and strong. A perfect way to do this is via a smoothie.
I can add as many cups of greens as I want and dress them up with delicious fruits and natural sweeteners, such as honey or maple syrup. He’ll drink these babies up like it’s his job, as he can’t really feel the greens through the smoothie’s taste. It truly works out great; everyone’s happy this way!
If you have kids, or a husband that doesn’t really do greens, then you should definitely give this Creamy Mango Smoothie a try. It will feed your family and keep their bodies strong, while allowing them to indulge in a delicious treat that will keep them happy for hours.
Also, did I mention my 1st COOKBOOK is in the works? It is all about Paleo Smoothies, and there is an entire section dedicated to green smoothies! I’ll keep you posted on its launch date, so you can check it out. The cookbook will be bomb! I am so excited!
Until then, try this yummy Paleo Creamy Mango Smoothie and get your health on!
- 1 cup frozen mangoes
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 cups mixed greens (your choice here, but I used baby spinach)
- 2 tablespoons of RAW honey
- 2 cups filtered water
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend away until smooth!
- If consistency is too thick for your liking, or if blender is having a hard time blending, add a little more water.
- Pour smoothie in a tall glass, add your favorite straw and drink away!
- Tall glass
- Favorite straw