I have a little treat for you today.
I’ll be sharing the recipe to one of my current favorites: my Paleo Almond Cinnamon Banana Snack! It’s natural, nutritious, tasty and super easy to put together. Most households will have the ingredients needed at hand, so when hunger calls, one can quickly go to the kitchen and put it together. No planning needed whatsoever. Sweet, right?
I am not kidding when I say that I’ve had this snack everyday for the last month. I can’t get enough of it! It hits the spot every single time, fills me up and gives me long-lasting energy in between meals to push through the day.
Give this tasty and easy paleo snack a try. I have a feeling you’ll love it, too!
- 1 banana
- 2 heaping tbsp creamy almond butter
- 1 tbsp RAW honey
- Cinnamon (to taste)
- Slice banana and neatly place slices on a small plate.
- Add about a penny-size amount of almond butter to each banana slice.
- Add honey on top of the almond butter and sprinkle cinnamon to taste.
- Eat your treat! SO.EASY.SO.TASTY.
- Small plate