The fudgiest of Paleo brownies have made their entrance to the world. Ta-daaaa!
Little in life is better than this recipe. I seriously could have these brownies as the only treat I ever get to have for the rest of my life. That’s how good they are!
If you’re anything like me and crave a scrumptious chocolate dessert once in a while, this recipe is for you. If (or when) you make these brownies, prepare your palette ahead of time, as it will be embarking on a journey to a world where you’ll encounter a whole new level of deliciousness. A WHOLE NEW LEVEL.
This incredibly soft and fudgey brownie recipe came to be last week; my husband were both desperately craving a chocolate fix after dinner, so I made us brownies from scratch on a whim with what I had on hand in our home.
These brownies came out of the oven smelling so good, that we both instinctually grabbed a knife and began cutting the brownie’s edges to get soft little bites of brownie.When we tried them, we discovered we had hit the dessert jackpot. They were amazing. And amazing is an understatement. They were scolding hot, but we didn’t even care about burning ourselves. All we cared about was the major tastebud satisfaction we were getting. Putting our knives down was not an option at that point.
These hot little brownies bites we were enjoying were totally hitting the spot, and before we knew it, we had eaten a third of our dessert! We forced ourselves to slow down and let those babies cool, as we wanted to serve them on a fancy dessert place, top them with (paleo approved) ice cream, and enjoy them as a good brownie was meant to be enjoyed! The wait seemed like forever, but it was well worth it. Once they cooled down, we served ourselves a nice brownie portion, topped it with vanilla cashew milk ice cream and added a sweet Idaho cherry on top to make it look pretty!
Our desserts were gone in just a few minutes, but the satisfaction lasted all night.
I hope you make this brownie recipe and share a bite with the one(s) you love. Making these scrumptious brownies at home definitely makes for a fun little double date, so be sure to add them to your “must try” list!
- ⅓ cup cashew flour
- ⅓ cup tapioca flour
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp finely ground coffee
- 1¼ cups dark chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup ghee
- 3 large eggs, whisked
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a 9x9" baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add chocolate chips and ghee in a saucepan and place over low-medium heat to melt; stir frequently. Once melted, mix in the coffee and vanilla extract and set aside to let mixture cool a bit.
- In a bowl, combine cashew flour, tapioca flour and coconut sugar. Slowly, add in the dry mixture to the chocolate mixture; stir frequently to combine. Lastly, add in the whisked eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Pour brownie batter into the lined baking pan, and use a spatula to distribute it evenly. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove brownies from the oven and set aside to cool. Cut into 9 squares, top each square with Paleo-approved ice cream and add a cherry on top.